Table of Contents
Modify dimension text #
You can just double click the dimension text to edit the text, see following screenshot.
Modify dimension style #
Add a new dimension style #
- Click “New” button, and then enter dim style name
- Check the value and then save
Set to current dimension style #
Choose the dimension style, and then click “set to current” to set
Change dimension style of the dimemsion object. #
- Select the dim objects whose style you want to change.
- Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties.
- In the Properties palette, click dim style, and then click the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the style that you want to assign to the objects.
Change dimension measurement scale #
- Check which dim style you are using.
- Click “Options/Dim style” and then change the measurement scale that you would like to use.