For pipeline length/radius statistics, in general, we directly see the statistical data on the drawings of the design institute, but the drawings will change after the actual pipeline synthesis, then we can list the new data on the modified drawings with DWGSee CAD tool.
How to list polyline data/pipeline data?
- Use DWGSee CAD to open the drawing
- Command line enter “PLD” or “PLdata”, click menu of “Tools/list polyline data”
- Select the polyline or all polylines of pipeline
- Press enter or right click to get the polyline data
- To get the delta agree of lines, please click button of “Cla angle by Y” or “Cla angle by Z”.
- Click “save to excel” button to extract the data as csv.