The line object is the most basic and common object in drawings of any discipline.
1. Click Menu “Draw”, and then choose “Line”.
2. Specify the first point.
3. Do one of the following to specify the angle: Enter the left angle bracket (<) and the angle, for example <30, and move the cursor to indicate the direction.
4. Do one of the following to specify the length: Enter the length of the line, for example 25.
Precision in Specifying Point Locations
- Open object snap , to snap to locations on objects
- Use Orthogonal locking, Ortho Mode (F8), to constrain cursor movement to the horizontal and vertical directions
- Use angle overrides to lock the cursor to a specified angle
- Enter Specific Coordinates of point, for example 10,8
- Using a Relative Coordinate, for example @10,8
- Enter line length and angle, for example @100<45