A leader object is a line or a spline with an arrowhead at one end and a multiline text object or block at the other. You can create a leader line from any point or feature in a drawing and control its appearance as you draw.
• Click Menu “Annotate/Leader”
• Specify first point
• Specify second point
• Enter the lable text, and click ok
Create a multileader object. A multileader object typically consists of an arrowhead, a horizontal landing, a leader line or curve, and either a multiline text object or a block.
• Click Menu “Annotate/Mleader”
• Specify a location for the arrowhead of the multileader object.
• Specify a location for the landing line of the multileader object.
• Enter the label text.
• Click “OK” to add.