This is an exercise in drawing a simple diagram, which involves using auxiliary lines, drawing circles, applying fillets, trimming lines, and adding annotations. It can be completed in under 4 minutes.
- Draw the outer border.
- Use the offset command to create offset lines.
- Draw a circle with a radius of 10 and an auxiliary circle with a radius of 19.
- Create a line with an angle of 30 degrees and intersect it with the auxiliary circle. (Note: Use any desired length and the Tab key to switch between length and angle input).
- Adjust the layer of the objects.
- Draw a circle with a radius of 4.
- Trim the circle to form an arc.
- Apply fillets of 20 and 7.
- Add annotations to the drawing.